Tuesday, April 10, 2007

1st Week



This is my signature sleeping post. Tell you what, never try to correct my sleeping post, I hated it and I will cry till no one touch my head !!!

Yeah .... i have lots of hair ... DON'T you dare shave my hair !!! I was having hard time open up my eyes as those yellow sticky disharge just too annoying and mom always clean my eyes and it is so m uch better after that. Now the million dollar question .. WHO DO I LOOK LIKE? ehheheheh

My nails grow so fast that i even scratch myself with it. Mom was trying so hard to trim my little finger nails as I moved a lot and it gives mom 10x harder to cut them. I hate wearing the mittens as it always make my hands sweat and no one can see my pretty hands ;)

No comments:

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof