Friday, August 3, 2007

4th Month

yeah ....I've been practicing my roll over and now I really good at it... then i still learning how to move forward or backward or any direction as long as it's not remain in one spot ... hmmm ....

I'm getting more playful now and i like mom to play "peek-a-boo" with me and i also start giggling when everyone playing with me, ahhahaha ... see me giggling in the video below captured by mom.




I can sleep longer hours now at night, normally will woke up around 4 or 5 a.m. for just one feed after the last feed at around 10p.m. oh yah .... i'm having 6.5 oz now ... hohohoho ..... great appetite huh !

Mom put me on a walker brought from mom's elder brother .... and yeah ..... i like it so much, hmm .... but i always go backward and i wonder why ?!??!?? but it is good for my daily exercise now at least, you see aunty CP said i'm getting heavier and i'm wearing koko Jeremy's one-year-old clothes now... :P need to start keeping fit now !!

No comments:

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof