Monday, September 3, 2007
5th Month
Yeahhh ... i'm 5th month old now... can you differentiate the 5-month old me and the previous ones ? let's see what can i do now:
1. I'm able to grab things in front of me with just one try now, i used to catch "air" last time unless grandma or mom place them in my hands and i got so excited whenever i got something in my hand and the next thing you know is they all ended up in my mouth.
2. Believe it or not, I drool so much that any place that i've been too will sure traceable !!
3. ha! I also drink a lot now, I can finish up 210 - 220 ml milk in about 4 to 4.5 hours, but grandma scare i drink too much, so she normally feed me water between every feeding, so i can stay full till next feeding. Wonder how much i weight now :-? (yeah...this month no check up appointment, gotta wait till Oct)
4. I still moving backward while putting in my walker
5. I can briefly sit (of course needs some support), mom put me sitting in the car seat when i'm not wanting to sleep (*normally i sit and sleep in my bouncer during day time) so i could play a while.
6. I know how to reach out for things that interest me too, e.g. plastic bag, papers, bells, or whatever things make sound...hheheheh
7. I still can't crawl yet, but able to leave my bum up (macam caterpillar), just the head not able to move forward... hmmm soon... soon ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment