Saturday, November 3, 2007

7th month

Ha! I can basically sit, but i could still fall as I'm still learning how to control my body when i'm trying to lean forward or to the sides, yeah right...i always fall to my back co'z mom will always catch me from my back :)

I'm having cereal for my lunch, it always took me about an hour to finish it, yeah ... i hate the original flavor! I want more flavor please.... Mom was trying to give me carrot porridge, errmm ... i HATE it ! probably she needs to consider "sweeten" it", hehehe ... Mom also gave me teething biscuit to chew now, and i love it so much, but please make sure i don't choke on it ya...

I learn to "fall" forward these days, ha.. meaning rather than reaching "away" from my toy and i could reach out for them now whenever mom try to put them bout a foot in front of me, (if she put too far, i will just cry out loud and instead of me getting it, mom will have to get it for me.... hohho ... nice tactic right !! ;)) I will "slide" myself like a caterpillar (first move both my legs in like a dog pose, then move my body back and forth trying to swing it forward, then put my head down then drop my body forward) Sometimes i got too excited that i slapped my whole body on the ground but not moving a single inch :P hmm ... let see if later mom able to catch me in action with her camera.

I feel that i'm not really gaining much weight these days, still having 240ml and sometimes 250ml at night, not sure if causing from teething? and ya .. my top-front teeth are getting out, and i drool more and bite more these days; or is it because i got so active with lots of kicking and "crawling" that burns more calories ? *whispering: I'm not quite able to fit into my pants, guess i'm growing a bit taller too... *

I learn to utter a few words which only recognized only by ME !!! right, I basically "arrmmm loud loud" when time for milk, "arrmmmm + looking outside" when want to go for a walk, "eehmmmmm loud" when want to pooh, and "eehhmmmm softer" when want to pee, and some other funny voices and yet to be discovered, i'm getting really "noisy" these days, that was how mom put it her way, to me, i just like to talk and sing too .... just that they don't understand what i was talking about ... people please learn to understand me more!!!

I like to smile, i'm good in making faces too ... check this out ....

2 comments:

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

Dear Jayrel..
FYI Auntie eats Farley's Rusks too :p
They taste nicer than the Nestle ones, so don't eat the Nestle ones :P

Annice said...

Auntie Kay, those are for BABIES ... not for you!!!

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof