ha! ... I'm 8-month old now ...
I love to EAT .. porridge with carrots, broccoli, potato, bread, yogurt, FISH (yeah i like it), apple, banana, biscuit, hmmm ...basically i want to eat whatever mom or grandma are eating too .... even though i have just eaten a while ago ... oh ... do you know the nestle teething biscuits are just awesome, i can take TWO at a time!
I can take 8oz of milk every 3 hours after each meal ... err.... i just donno why i have such good appetite ...
I can pull myself up to sitting posture from my tummy-down position, and ha! I can sit .... with NO help la.... but then grandma always scare i will fall, so she always keep her eyes on me
I can move from one place to another place very fast ... err... i'm still trying to master the RIGHT way to crawl .... i thought "caterpillar-ing" will be so much faster, and you could imagine how fast i can "RUN" from my walker!
.... ha, my5th and 6th teeth are showing sign to come out... gheee ... mom said "why so fast??!?!?" and she always try to pull my upper lip up in order for her to take photo, but i'm smart enough to "PROTEST"!
I know what is fan, TV, air-cond, chair (the white sofa only), light (the wall light at the staircase), elephant, bird and dog ... oh and my favorite duck duck too
I also love TV nowadays, my favorites are the nursery rhymes and i could just sit there watching with no "NOISE"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment