Sunday, February 3, 2008

10th month

wah ... I'm ten-month old ! hmm ... I learn to eat from a little cereal to a little of porridge (I guess it was just half a small bowl) and now I could take up to hmm .. 2 bowls a day ! wah .. yum yum ... but mom still not giving me any meat yet (except for fish) probably I will be able to eat yummy drum-stick soon ...

I learn a couple of tricks during the month:

1. I learn to shake my head when i hear music that i like ... and now i learn to shake when mom asked me to
2. I learn to "catch" the fan whereby i will raise my arm towards the fan
3. I learn to open and close my hand when hearing "chak-ji-gok", I donno what it is... that's great grandma's way of asking to open and close my hands
4. Ha I learn to make funny face too!
5. Gong Xi Gong Xi is the new thing i learn recently in conjunction with the Chinese New Year celebrations ... ha!
6. I learn to "roll" my water bottle too, then i will chase after it ...

No comments:

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof