Monday, March 3, 2008

11th Month

wow ...... i'm turning 11th month now ... I have learnt to "walk" faster by grabbing or holding on anything i could, i learn to crawl faster everywhere ... and up to mom's room "ka ka cau cau" ! I learn to hold my own bottle, but i will let mom hold it for me half way through co'z start feeling tired ma ;) I can make lots of funny faces, blowing "saliva", waving good byes, moving my hands showing "no more" etc.

I like to go out of the house, to the playground, have a stroll around the neighborhood in my stroller or dad's car, grandma starts bringing me to other taman (sometimes I feel is kinda long distance that could really test my patience, which making me start standing up co'z start feeling stiff in my butt)

I still have no confidence to let go my hands and walk by myself, but i have tried to stand (unconsciously) without holding anything (*for just a while*)

I donno why I couldn't sleep well these days as i always suddenly awake as if being frighten and cried for a long time and this has scared everyone in the house ! arrrghhh ... may be i shouldn't have played so hard with pa pa during the days.

I'm going to be one soon .... yeah .... then i could have more *varieties* of food ...

2 comments:

emilayusof said...

Yay! You're going to be one soon!

Annice said...

yeah !!! grandma says no celebrations... Chinese Pantang woh *sob* *sob*

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof