Saturday, May 24, 2008

I went to the ZOO!

姑姑 took us to the zoo on a Saturday morning, the traffic was pretty bad and i manage to catch my short nap before reaching the zoo.

there's a giraffe, an elephant, Chickens, and a pony !

I was so surprise to see all the animals, the giraffe, elephant, pelican ( i always think they are duck duck), flamingo, barn animals (hey i ride on a pony too!!), hedgehog, emu, rein deer, mouse deer, WALLABY (mom thought they can only survive in Australia ?!), birds, tiger, lion, bear (and i was the first one to spot them, when everyone else was looking for the bears, t was up in the tree, mommy!)

So, have you been to the zoo yet ? I can be your tour guide for the next round ;)

tiring ... getting ready to go home ...

No comments:

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof