Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bumble Bee ..

Auntie Pei Chin bought me this bumble-bee costume when i was hmm ...about 9th month old? it was too big for me that time and mom kept it for sometimes and then only realize that now i'm 14th month old and should be able to wear it ... but i guess is a little too small for me now, mom not able to button-up the bottom part and that's air coming in from my pat-pat ... heheheh ...


Did you see my wings?

hohoho ... seriously i don't like this hat

Ok, can i learn to fly now?
I dressed this up and went dinner in a restaurant in Taipan, USJ and everyone pointing at me and called me bumble-bee, hey my name is Jayrel !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... so adorable lah! I think I wanna get one for my baby... hehe.

Annice said...

Ha! you have a nice moo moo costume too !

 

Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof