Baby Jay Rel and Jay Wen's growing pains.
Cute bb Jay Rel :)
ha ! thanks ...and so do your adorable Amos and Zac !
Hi ... Cute Little Darling you have. I recommend you visit Janice site. She has lot's of tips to be a super mom!Blessings!
oh yah ... definitely !!! lots to learn for a new mom like me ;)
wah...Jay Rel is such a cutie pie...lots of dark hair and real chubby he is...really want to give him a big kissssssssssssssss....
hey ... looks like Darren was a big baby too !!!! OK ... I will kiss Jay Rel for you ;)
Post a Comment
Jay's Memory Lane © All Rights Reserved | Something Baby: Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof
6 comments:
Cute bb Jay Rel :)
ha ! thanks ...and so do your adorable Amos and Zac !
Hi ... Cute Little Darling you have. I recommend you visit Janice site. She has lot's of tips to be a super mom!
Blessings!
oh yah ... definitely !!! lots to learn for a new mom like me ;)
wah...Jay Rel is such a cutie pie...lots of dark hair and real chubby he is...really want to give him a big kissssssssssssssss....
hey ... looks like Darren was a big baby too !!!! OK ... I will kiss Jay Rel for you ;)
Post a Comment