ooo oooh oooh .... this is how i react when i got into the Bird's' park, there's lots of birds in there!!!! This is also the first time mom and dad visiting the bird's park.
I see lots of "ducks" (in fact it is a Pelican liked Trash bin), i just keep chasing all these "ducks"
"duck" " duck"I enjoy myself pretty much seeing all the birds around, emu, parrots (noisy), peacock, pelican, flamingo, etc (mom doesn't know the name of those birds)
emu and i
here has more fish than our house, dad!
So, dad, can you find the way out yet ?
Jeremy gor gor making faces while feeding the fish
Mom said i can't have a photo with the parrots yet, next time !
2 comments:
Yay, JayRel! You went to the bird's park! I love going there too, there are lots of birds to see!
oh yah aunt emila, i chased the birds too, my favourite is "duck" "duck"
Post a Comment